Promo Credits are credits that can be used to purchase ad campaigns through our promotion system. If you have any Promo Credits in your BeatStars account, they will automatically be used first when creating any ad campaigns until you run out, then your connected payment method will be used.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit a scheduled campaign?
- How do I set up an ad campaign and use BeatStars Promote?
- How do I stop a promotion campaign?
- What are Beatcoins?
- What are Promo Credits?
- What are the royalties in my BeatStars account?
- What does each tab mean in my promote section?
- When will my promotions begin and end?
- Why am I being charged past my scheduled campaign date?
- Why do I have a campaign and/or budget promotion limit?