Do I Need a US PRO?

You must register with a United States PRO to collect royalties in the United States on your behalf. In the United States, there are four different PROs: ASCAP, BMI, SESAC, and GMR.

Anyone can join ASCAP and BMI. SESAC and GMR are by invitation only.

Here are links to the PRO’s you can choose that do not require an invitation:

BMI - 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful