After the date of termination, BeatStars Publishing and Sony Music Publishing will collect the publishing royalties for the songs you have registered for a retention period of one (1) year. Following the expiration of the Retention Period, BeatStars will continue to collect royalties on your behalf for a period of one (1) year in the U.S. and a period of eighteen (18) months in all territories outside of the U.S. This will ensure that any monies paid out in relation to your compositions do not go uncollected.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to Submit my Banking Information to SCORE to Receive my Money?
- Did I Miss out on Royalties in SCORE for Tracks that have Been Out for a While?
- How does Retention work if my Deal is Terminated?
- What Happens if I Terminate my Deal or am Terminated and I Still have Money in my SCORE Account?
- Why can’t I select Cash Out in Sony SCORE?