You do not need to submit banking info or set up a direct deposit to SCORE. Since you are a BeatStars Publishing member, you do not need to set up Direct Deposit with Sony. Sony distributes all publishing royalties from SCORE into your BeatStars Wallet. You are able to update your payment information directly through your BeatStars Studio account in the Payout Accounts page.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to Submit my Banking Information to SCORE to Receive my Money?
- Did I Miss out on Royalties in SCORE for Tracks that have Been Out for a While?
- How does Retention work if my Deal is Terminated?
- What Happens if I Terminate my Deal or am Terminated and I Still have Money in my SCORE Account?
- Why can’t I select Cash Out in Sony SCORE?