To upload a track stem, please follow the instructions below.
For full details on how to create a track, please first see the following link: How do I upload a beat
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Next, visit the following section My Tracks
3. Then click the "Edit" button to the right of the track you wish to upload a Track Stem for. (see screenshot)
4. Next, click the "Track Stems" button and click the "Upload a .Zip File" button to upload your desired Track Stem file, or provide a direct 3rd party link in the applicable field to where your Track Stem file is hosted. (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: For any production tracks you wish to sell an exclusive license for, or any licenses which reference Track Stems as included, you must upload a Track Stem file or a valid link to the Track Stem file. If you provide a link, it must remain valid at all times and direct your customer to the actual Track Stem file.
5. Then fill out all of the required metadata fields, and also any other optional fields you would like for this track and click the "Save Draft" button. (see screenshot)
6. Once all of the required fields are filled out and all required files are uploaded and encoded, please click the "Publish" button. (see screenshot)
NOTE: If you do not wish to publish the track yet, you can click the "Save Draft" button without clicking the "Publish" button. You will not be able to Publish a track unless all required metadata and files are uploaded.