Revenue earnings will not be paid out to users until our minimum payment threshold of $10.00 is reached. Any total revenue earnings which do not meet our minimum threshold requirement will continue to accrue until earnings reach $10.00 or more within a billing cycle.
Articles in this section
- Do you withhold taxes for distribution?
- How do I get paid?
- Can I split revenue with my collaborators and do they have to be paid Distribution members?
- How often do you payout for your Distribution service?
- Is there a fee to remove distributed releases from your Distribution service?
- How do I add my bank or PayPal account to withdraw my royalties?
- Where can I view transactions for royalties?
- How do I withdraw earned royalties?
- SoundCloud Monetization General Information and Timelines
- Why haven't I received my monetization revenue yet?