To connect your PayPal account, please see the following instructions.
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Next, visit the following section Payment Accounts
3. Then apply the email address affiliated with your PayPal Business or Personal account and click the "Save Account" button. (see screenshot).
4. Once you have saved your email, the next step is to enable your PayPal account by selecting the sliding button. (see screenshot below).
5. Next, in the "Email Address" field please enter the email address affiliated with your PayPal Business account and select your country in the "Select Country" field. Then click the "Next" button. (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: Some countries are not yet supported in PayPal's new PP4M integration. If this is the case, you will not be able to connect, unfortunately. In such cases, you will need to contact PayPal's Technical Support to see if/when they plan on supporting your territory.
6. Then log into your PayPal Business account by applying the email or phone number affiliated with your PayPal account and then enter your password in the applicable fields. Next, click the "Log In" button. (see screenshot)
7. If you are redirected to the following screen, this indicates you connected properly and you can click the "Go Back to BeatStars Inc." button to complete this process. (see screenshot)
8. If you want to disable and re-enable your PayPal account at any point, you can use the toggle on/off button pictured below.