To find your saved lyrics, please see the instructions below.
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. In the left menu, click the drop-down button to the right of the Marketplace section. (see screenshot)
3. Then scroll down and click "Lyrics". (see screenshot)
4. On the Lyrics page, locate the track which corresponds to the lyrics you wish to open and click the "Lyrics" button to the right of the track. (see screenshot)
5. In the Lyric Pad, if you wish to edit lyrics which have already been saved, simply make your edits then click the "Save Lyrics" button. (see screenshot)
TIP: If you get stuck thinking of a rhyming word, try our helpful "Rhyme Search" button. Just enter a word and it will provide a list of words that rhyme for your convenience.
IMPORTANT: We suggest printing and downloading your lyrics as a backup each time you edit and save your lyrics. The reason for this is that lyrics are tied to the tracks on our Marketplace. If/when the track is sold or removed by the producer, the track will no longer be available. As a result, neither will your lyrics, so we suggest printing and downloading backups often.