How do I receive publishing royalties and know when someone exceeds their contract terms?

For publishing royalties, you and your customer will need to register each of your versions with a publishing service i.e. ASCAP, BMI, etc. 

You can also use services to track other data i.e. Neilson SoundScan, etc. to see if/when your customers are exceeding their streams and distribution limits.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.