We're sorry, for security purposes, we do not allow users to edit code on any of our products or site. However, we are often adding new features so that users can continue to enhance their Pro Page within their customizer.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit HTML code on my Pro Page, players, or other locations on BeatStars?
- Can I edit my Pro Page code?
- How do I add itemized featured license information on Pro Page 2.0?
- How do I add, edit, or remove my social media links on my Pro Page 2.0 and Marketplace?
- How do I feature a license on my Pro Page 2.0?
- How do I feature a track on my Pro Page?
- How do I feature a video on my Pro Page 2.0?
- How do I find my Facebook Page ID so I can add Facebook Messenger to my Pro Page?
- How To Customize Your BeatStars Pro Page Menu
- How To Feature a Track on BeatStars Pro Page