Please note that the header image for the web version and mobile version are required to be uploaded separately. Please use the "Mobile Main Background" option in your Pro Page's "Customize" menu to upload your header image for the mobile view specifically.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit HTML code on my Pro Page, players, or other locations on BeatStars?
- Can I edit my Pro Page code?
- How do I add itemized featured license information on Pro Page 2.0?
- How do I add, edit, or remove my social media links on my Pro Page 2.0 and Marketplace?
- How do I feature a license on my Pro Page 2.0?
- How do I feature a track on my Pro Page?
- How do I feature a video on my Pro Page 2.0?
- How do I find my Facebook Page ID so I can add Facebook Messenger to my Pro Page?
- How To Customize Your BeatStars Pro Page Menu
- How To Feature a Track on BeatStars Pro Page