Check out this live demonstration of the Fanconnect integration here or read step-by-step instructions below:
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Next, visit the following section Marketing Integrations
3. Scroll down and click the "Sign Up" button if you do not have a FanConnect account. (see screenshot)
4. Once your account is created, enter your FanConnect "Username / Phone Number" and "Password" in the applicable fields and then click the "Login" button. (see screenshot)
5. Once logged in, you will see your Integration Settings where you can choose which groups your collected phone numbers go to in your Fanconnect account. You can select your "Group For Customers", "Group For Free Download Users", and "Group for Pro Page Subscription Form." Type the groups into these forms exactly how they appear in your Fanconnect account. (see example)
6. Next, visit the following section Pro Page Setup
7. Then scroll down to the Contact List Builder Subscription Form and toggle the "Enable FanConnect" switch to the active position. It will turn red when activated, then you will need to enter your group name that your Contact List Subscription Form subscribers' info will be sent to. (see screenshot)
8. To capture phone numbers in exchange for free downloads of tracks, please visit the track's edit page, enable one of the free download options and then select the "Capture Email Only" option. (see screenshot)
NOTE: You can perform the above action for multiple tracks by visiting the following section Active Tracks, then clicking the checkbox(es) next to each track you wish to edit. Next, click "Free Sample Download" in the right BULK EDIT METADATA menu.
9. Once all settings are set correctly, the "Mobile Phone Number" option will populate when your visitors are prompted to be added to your Mailing List on your Pro Page's email subscription form and when customers download your free beats. (see example)