To edit the name of a license, please see the following instructions.
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Next, visit the following section Licenses & Contracts
3. Then click the "Edit" button to the right of the license you wish to edit. (see screenshot)
4. Next, enter the desired name you wish to apply for this license in the "License Type & Name" field. (see screenshot)
5. Then click the "Save Changes" button. (see screenshot)
6. Next, click "Apply To All Tracks" on the Licenses & Contracts page. (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: There is only one official Exclusive contract in your account and it is always the very last contract in the following section Licenses & Contracts. All other contracts are Non-Exclusive Licenses and titling them "Exclusive" will not make them an Exclusive contract.