To edit the price of a license, please see the following instructions.
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Next, visit the following section Licenses & Contracts
3. Then click the "Edit" button to the right of the license you wish to edit. (see screenshot)
4. Next, enter the desired price you wish to apply for this license in the "Default Track Price" field. (see screenshot)
NOTE: You can also use the "
5. Then click the "Save Changes" button. (see screenshot)
6. Next, click "Apply To All Tracks" on the Licenses & Contracts page. (see screenshot)
IMPORTANT: Each track's edit page has an option for you to set an override price for that specific track. To do so, please simply go into the track's edit page, navigate to the license section and set the override price(s) for the license(s) you wish to change, next click "Save Draft", then "Publish".