To set up Printful integration, please see the video and instructions below.
Step By Step
1. Log into your BeatStars account.
2. Next, visit the following section Marketing Integrations
3. Scroll down and click the "Check Details" button next to Printful. (see screenshot)
4. Then click the "Sign Up" button. (see screenshot)
5. Next, in Printful, click the "Start Selling" button. (see screenshot)
6. Then, please fill out the required fields in Printful to create an account. (see screenshot)
7. Next, select "Product Templates" on the left side menu to create a product template. (see screenshot)
8. Once you have created a template, you can create a store. Please select “Store” on the left side menu. Then on the store's page, click the "Create" button under the “Manual Order Platform/API” option. (see screenshot)
9. Next, click the “Add” button under the "Product Sync" section to create new products or to add the template you created earlier. (see screenshot)
10. Then, click “Settings” on the left side menu to reveal more options. Under the Settings section, please click the "API" option. (see screenshot)
11. Then click the "Enable API Access" button and copy the code you receive on the following page. (see screenshot)
12. Next, paste that code into the Printful Store API Key field on the Printful Marketing Integrations page of your BeatStars account. Then click the "Save Settings" button. (see screenshot)
13. Then click on the "Feature" icon next to a product if you want it to appear on your Pro Page's homepage. (see screenshot)
NOTE: This step is optional if you want the content to appear on your Pro Page's homepage. If you do not feature a product, your merchandise will still be in your Merchandise section of your Pro Page if you have this tab enabled in your Pro Page's settings.
14. Then, return to Printful to add a billing method in their Billing section. (see screenshot)
15. After properly following all steps, your merchandise should then populate on your Pro Page.