We recommend Track Stems be in 44.1 WAV 24-bit or higher. We do not suggest any 16-bit files as producers and engineers prefer higher quality files to work with as this helps when their mixing and mastering process.
Articles in this section
- Can I give away content for free?
- Can I have samples on my material?
- Can I upload my large track stems?
- Do I have to sell my music? Can I just host it for stream?
- Do I need to copyright my material?
- How can I bulk edit the free download options for multiple tracks?
- How Can I Create a Blaze Player for my Personal Website?
- How can I search my connections?
- How do I add publishing percentages for my collaborators?
- How do I delete a track?