There is now a limit for campaigns based on a user's promotion history. The more a user promotes and continues to remain in good standing, they should gradually see their campaign and budget limits increase.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit a scheduled campaign?
- How do I set up an ad campaign and use BeatStars Promote?
- How do I stop a promotion campaign?
- What are Beatcoins?
- What are Promo Credits?
- What are the royalties in my BeatStars account?
- What does each tab mean in my promote section?
- When will my promotions begin and end?
- Why am I being charged past my scheduled campaign date?
- Why do I have a campaign and/or budget promotion limit?