A W-9 form is an IRS (Internal Revenue Service) tax form that is used to report payments, confirm a person’s name, address, and taxpayer identification number (TIN) for employment or other income-generating purposes. This form acts as an agreement that you, as a freelancer, are responsible for withholding taxes from your income.
Articles in this section
- What is my Publishing Designee Line?
- What Types of Tracks Can I add to BeatStars Publishing?
- When do I Receive Royalty Payments After my Song is Registered? (Publishing)
- How do I Sign up for BeatStars Publishing?
- Why do I Need a US PRO?
- How does Youtube Content ID work with BeatStars Publishing?
- Publishing Contract Deal Terms
- What Happens when the Terms of My Publishing Deal Expire?
- What Can I submit as ID Verification for Publishing?
- Why was my Track Submission Rejected and What Should I do Next? (Publishing)