Yes, you can add collaborators to your releases and automatically split the revenue with them on your releases. Collaborators can be invited to your releases for free and will not be required to have a BeatStars Distribution membership.
Articles in this section
- Do you withhold taxes for distribution?
- How do I get paid?
- Can I split revenue with my collaborators and do they have to be paid Distribution members?
- How often do you payout for your Distribution service?
- Is there a fee to remove distributed releases from your Distribution service?
- How do I add my bank or PayPal account to withdraw my royalties?
- Where can I view transactions for royalties?
- How do I withdraw earned royalties?
- SoundCloud Monetization General Information and Timelines
- Why haven't I received my monetization revenue yet?