Yes, you can add collaborators to your releases and automatically split the revenue with them on your releases. Collaborators can be invited to your releases for free and will not be required to have a BeatStars Distribution membership.
Articles in this section
- Why was my release declined for copyright violation?
- Do you withhold taxes for distribution?
- Do I need to have a label?
- What are the artwork guidelines for your Distribution service?
- Do I have the right to sell the beat after joining or is this just for finished projects?
- How do I get paid?
- Can I split revenue with my collaborators and do they have to be paid Distribution members?
- What happens to my releases when I cancel my Distribution membership?
- How many releases can I distribute with my Distribution membership?
- What if I am already distributing through another service, what would I need to do to switch to your service?