Our Distribution service is for listening purposes only and does not give the buyer/listener the right to use the release to record and/or use for commercial purposes. People can only legally use your release if they purchase a license from you via your standard BeatStars account or directly.
Articles in this section
- Why was my release declined for copyright violation?
- Do I need to have a label?
- What are the artwork guidelines for your Distribution service?
- Do I have the right to sell the beat after joining or is this just for finished projects?
- What happens to my releases when I cancel my Distribution membership?
- How many releases can I distribute with my Distribution membership?
- What if I am already distributing through another service, what would I need to do to switch to your service?
- Will people who buy or download my releases through your Distribution service be able to use the release for commercial purposes?
- How do I remove a release from distribution after submission?
- Will my distributed releases go to the same profiles on your distributed services?