Yes, you should have the right to sell the beats you also distribute to music services. Unless you have created a "work for hire" contract with someone and sold them all the rights to your production.
Articles in this section
- Why was my release declined for copyright violation?
- Do you withhold taxes for distribution?
- Do I need to have a label?
- What are the artwork guidelines for your Distribution service?
- Do I have the right to sell the beat after joining or is this just for finished projects?
- How do I get paid?
- Can I split revenue with my collaborators and do they have to be paid Distribution members?
- What happens to my releases when I cancel my Distribution membership?
- How many releases can I distribute with my Distribution membership?
- What if I am already distributing through another service, what would I need to do to switch to your service?