Any artwork which violates any of the following will be rejected.
- Artwork must not contain inappropriate images like nude photos or pictures of famous people
- Artwork title text must match the album title text you entered
- Artwork title text must not contain curse words
- Artwork violates the copyright of a brand
- Artwork contains a website link
- Artwork must not resemble the likeness of any famous artists
NOTE: Artwork images must be 3000 x 3000 pixels and in a proper JPG format. Using a PNG or taking a PNG and changing the extension to JPG will not work. You will need to export a valid JPG file from your image software. Below are some bad and good examples, these are just examples and your artwork may still be rejected for various reasons per the above or due to any other restrictions set by retailers.
Bad Example 1: Artwork must not contain inappropriate images like nude photos or pictures of famous people
Bad Example 2: Artwork title text must not contain curse words
Bad Example 3: Artwork contains a website link
Good Example 1
Good Example 2
Good Example 3