Once your onboarding is approved per the following help article Publishing Service Onboarding, you will then be able to submit tracks for publishing. To submit for publishing, please see the instructions below.
1. Log into your BeatStars Studio account.
2. Next, visit the following section Publishing
3. Then click the "Register New Track" button to start the registration track process. (see screenshot)
4. On the following page, you can search for your track using the track name or ISRC code. It is important to note that you must have distributed this track already. If you have not distributed this track yet, you will need to do so before you can locate the track and continue.
5. Once you locate your track, please click the "Select" button to move on to the next step.
6. On the next screen, you can review the track information and select the Co-Writers if necessary.
NOTE: Please note that on this screen, the track information is read-only, and the only information available to change is your Publishing Percentage, your Role, and the option to add Co-Writers (if any). At any time you can click "Cancel", "Save as Draft", or "Publish".
7. After checking the track information and adding the Co-Writers (if any) next click the "Publish" button.
8. In the next screen, you will see the list of tracks you sent for publishing and they will be marked "Published" if approved. (See Example)
9. In the tracklisting section, please see below with regards to the status you might see and what each means:
- Draft: This status is used whenever you click on the "Save as Draft" button. This status is for drafts you created but you have not yet published.
- Queued: After you click on the "Publish" button, the release will be queued for review. In this step, our Quality Control Team will check your track submission to see if all data is correct and acceptable for publishing.
- Rejected: If any inconsistencies or issues are identified by our Quality Control Team, then an email notification will be sent to you and the track's status will change to "Rejected".
- Published: This status is used to confirm that all data is correct and the track has been accepted for publishing. We will then start to collect any royalties when accrued for this release.
IMPORTANT: Please note that at any time you can edit or delete the track. Please also note that editing or deleting can only occur if a track is in "Draft" status.