UPC stands for Universal Product Code. The UPC is used to uniquely identify your music as a product within a store and is similar to a barcode or serial number. Setting this is optional because if you don't have a UPC yet, one will be automatically generated for you.
Articles in this section
- How to Claim your Artist Profiles on Streaming Services
- Where Can I Find my Invitations to be Added as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- How Do I Know if Someone has Received my Invite to be Added as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- Where Can I Find Releases Where Another User Added me as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- Where Can I find my Collab Tracks? (Distribution)
- Where does my Biography Appear? (Distribution)
- What is a Composer of a Track? (Distribution)
- What Does Primary Genre Mean? (Distribution)
- Do I Need to Have a Spotify Account to Distribute to Spotify?
- What is your Artist Name? (Distribution)