To onboard to our Publishing Service, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log into your BeatStars Studio account.
2. Next, visit the following section Publishing
3. In order to grant the maximum security for our users, in this area you will need to fill out the following sections: Basic information, Writer information, and Identity Verification. (see screenshot)
4. In the "Basic information" section, please fill out your basic information and address.
5. Next, in the "Writer information" section, you will need to select the Performing Rights Organization to which you are affiliated with and also provide your IPI Number. If you are not affiliated with any Performing Rights Organization yet, please click here to find a Performing Rights Organization nearest you.
NOTE: If you are not familiar with an IPI Number, please read What is an IPI number?
6. Then in the "Identity Verification" section, you will need to upload the picture of your Photo Identification card or Driver’s License and then click the "Continue" button to go to the next screen.
7. On the following screen, you will need to read the agreement and sign it at the end of the document. (see screenshot)
9. After clicking on the sign option, you will receive an email copy of this agreement.
10. On the next screen, you will see a similar message as listed below indicating that you will now need to wait for our Quality Control Team to check your submission. (see screenshot)
11. Now it's our turn to work. We will check all of the data sent by you and we will contact you if there are any issues. As soon as your submission is approved, we will send you an email confirmation.