The P-Line is represented by ℗. The purpose of this symbol is to indicate that legal rights are held for a sound recording and to identify the owner of those rights. By default, this will be taken from the label name that you enter when setting up your artist profile but this is customizable as well.
Articles in this section
- How to Claim your Artist Profiles on Streaming Services
- Where Can I Find my Invitations to be Added as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- How Do I Know if Someone has Received my Invite to be Added as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- Where Can I Find Releases Where Another User Added me as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- Where Can I find my Collab Tracks? (Distribution)
- Where does my Biography Appear? (Distribution)
- What is a Composer of a Track? (Distribution)
- What Does Primary Genre Mean? (Distribution)
- Do I Need to Have a Spotify Account to Distribute to Spotify?
- What is your Artist Name? (Distribution)