The P-Line is represented by ℗. The purpose of this symbol is to indicate that legal rights are held for a sound recording and to identify the owner of those rights. By default, this will be taken from the label name that you enter when setting up your artist profile but this is customizable as well.
Articles in this section
- Can I Submit Music with Loops or Samples to Content ID?
- Can I Whitelist Tracks?
- What do I do if my release is sent to the wrong artist profile on Spotify and other platforms?
- How do I use Content ID with BeatStars Distribution?
- How to Claim your Artist Profiles on Streaming Services
- Where Can I Find my Invitations to be Added as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- How Do I Know if Someone has Received my Invite to be Added as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- Where Can I Find Releases Where Another User Added me as a Collaborator? (Distribution)
- Where Can I find my Collab Tracks? (Distribution)
- Where does my Biography Appear? (Distribution)