Your track submission may have been declined if you input any incorrect information. If your track submission is rejected you will receive an email containing the specific reason for the rejection. Use the information from this message to go into your track settings and correct the mistakes, then you will be able to submit again.
Articles in this section
- When Can I Expect to See Royalty Payments After my Song is Registered? (Publishing)
- How do I Sign up for BeatStars Publishing?
- Why do I Need a US PRO?
- How does Youtube Content ID work with BeatStars Publishing?
- Publishing Contract Deal Terms
- What Happens when the Terms of My Publishing Deal Expire?
- What Can I submit for ID Verification for Publishing?
- Why was my Track Submission Rejected and What Should I do Next? (Publishing)
- How to Add Your Tracks to BeatStars Publishing
- What is a UPC code?