Your track submission may have been declined if you input any incorrect information. If your track submission is rejected you will receive an email containing the specific reason for the rejection. Use the information from this message to go into your track settings and correct the mistakes, then you will be able to submit again.
Articles in this section
- How do I Sign up for BeatStars Publishing?
- How to Add Your Tracks to BeatStars Publishing
- When are the Bi-Annual Royalty Payout Periods?
- How can I contact BeatStars Publishing/Sony Music Publishing?
- Should I register my songs with my PRO before I register them with BeatStars?
- How does Youtube Content ID work with BeatStars Publishing?
- What do the statuses of songs (In Review, Processing, Published) mean?
- What Types of Tracks Can I add to BeatStars Publishing?
- Do I Need a US PRO?
- What can I Submit as ID Verification for Publishing?