While YouTube Content ID only checks for uses of your tracks on YouTube, Beat ID scans the entire social web and provides you with links to show you where your music is being used.
Articles in this section
- What is Beat ID?
- How do I use Beat ID?
- Where can Beat ID find my copyrights?
- How is Beat ID different from Youtube Content ID?
- Where can I access Beat ID?
- What can I upload to Beat ID?
- What is a Tracking Date?
- Is Beat ID just for beats or can I upload my songs?
- Do I have to turn on recurring payments for Beat ID?
- Where can I find the copies that Beat ID has identified for me?