While Youtube Content ID only checks for uses of your tracks on Youtube, Beat ID scans the entire social web and provides you with links to show you where your music is being used.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to turn on recurring payments for Beat ID?
- What are the different match types that Beat ID can detect?
- What happens if I cancel my payment for a track in Beat ID?
- Which should I choose for my tracking date?
- Why is my Beat ID track status in pending?
- Where can I find the copies that Beat ID has identified for me?
- How do I use Beat ID?
- Where can I access Beat ID?
- How is Beat ID different from Youtube Content ID?
- Is Beat ID just for beats or can I upload my songs?