If you decide you no longer wish to continue paying for Beat ID for a track, you will still receive tracking benefits for the remainder of the month you've already paid for, then once that month expires, you will not be charged for the next month of service and you will no longer have tracking.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to turn on recurring payments for Beat ID?
- What are the different match types that Beat ID can detect?
- What happens if I cancel my payment for a track in Beat ID?
- Which should I choose for my tracking date?
- Why is my Beat ID track status in pending?
- Where can I find the copies that Beat ID has identified for me?
- How do I use Beat ID?
- Where can I access Beat ID?
- How is Beat ID different from Youtube Content ID?
- Is Beat ID just for beats or can I upload my songs?