Below are the instructions which will allow you to set up your custom domain name as your Pro Page URL.
After following these instructions, it can take a few business days to apply the SSL certificate. Your default URL based on your username followed by ".beatstars.com" should still be secure in the meantime.
1. Click the "Add" button (see screenshot)
2. First, we will create a CNAME. Type/select the following values into each field:
Points to: propage.beatstars.com
If you receive "An unexpected error occurred." during this step, this error usually occurs when users already have an existing "CNAME" with "www" as the host. If this is the case, you will need to edit that one instead of creating a new one.
3. Next, you will need to create an A Record. Cick the "Add" and fill in the A Record with the information below.
Points To: 18.104.22.168
4. Delete any Forwarding you have set-up.
5. Delete any old A Record with an @ Host. You may need to refresh the page in order to delete them.
6. Lastly, visit the Edit Pro Page. Click on the Domain section, then input your domain name in the "Domain Name" field. Do not include http:// or www. before your entry, please simply start with your actual domain name (see screenshot)
Please sign in to leave a comment.