1. Visit the Discounts page in your BeatStars Account.
2. On the right-hand side of the page, click the blue + button to create a new coupon code.
3. In the Coupon Code section, enter the text you want your customers to type in to receive the discount. Try using easy-to-remember terms like the percentage discount customers will receive for using the code.
4. In the Percent Off section, enter a number between 1-90 for what you want the actual discount to be.
5. Select the licenses you want this coupon to be available on, or select All Active Licenses to make the discount eligible for all of your license types.
6. Choose an Expiration Date.
7. Select if you want the coupon code to expire on a particular date. If you leave this unchecked, you will have to manually deactivate the coupon code from the Discounts page to make it inactive.
8. Click the Create button to activate the coupon code.