You can sell a beat non-exclusively as many times as you like but you can only sell 1 exclusive license. If you sell an exclusive license for your beat, it will automatically be removed from your beat store.
Articles in this section
- Can you Sell the Same Beat Twice?
- How do I Feature a License on My Pro Page? (Studio)
- How do I edit the price of a license?
- How do I edit the name of my license?
- Do I have to remove the track when I sell an Exclusive contract?
- Can people who purchased a Non-Exclusive License still use the material after the Exclusive rights are sold?
- How do I disable a license for a specific track?
- How do I reset my license to the default BeatStars template?
Please sign in to leave a comment.