You can sell a beat non-exclusively as many times as you like but you can only sell 1 exclusive license. If you sell an exclusive license for your beat, it will automatically be removed from your beat store.
Articles in this section
- How do I Create a Contract? (Studio)
- How Do I Edit the Name of my Contract? (Studio)
- How Do I Edit the Price of a Contract (Studio)
- How Do I Disable a License for a Specific Track? (Studio)
- How do I Feature a Contract on My Pro Page? (Studio)
- Can you Sell the Same Beat Twice?
- How do I edit the price of a license?
- How do I edit the name of my license?
- Do I have to remove the track when I sell an Exclusive contract?
- Can people who purchased a Non-Exclusive License still use the material after the Exclusive rights are sold?