You can find all the copies of your music that Beat ID has identified in the Copies tab in Beat ID.
To see more details about a copy, click anywhere on the name.
Once you click on a copy you will be able to see what percentage of your asset was used, at which timestamp it was used, and receive a link to that copy.
Beat ID categorizes matches into seven different match types.
- Exact Match - A 1:1 match of your asset.
- Full Match - A copy that contains 100% of your asset’s content but also contains additional content. E.g. Your asset is 1:30 minutes. A full match copy is returned that runs 5:00 min in length and contains all 1:30 minutes of your asset and 3:30 minutes of other content.
- Partial Match - 100% of the copy matches your asset but does not contain the entirety of your asset. E.g. Your asset is 5:00 minutes. A copy returned is 3:00 minutes in length and all of that 3:00 minutes comes from your asset.
- Snippet - A match that occurs when part of your asset appears as part of a video. E.g. Your video is 3:00 minutes long. A copy is returned with a 5:00 min duration and two of those minutes match your content.
- Snippet 30 - Snippet in which the matched content is 30 seconds or less in duration.
- Snippet 10 - Snippet in which the matched content is 10 seconds or less in duration.
- Snippet 5 - Snippet in which the matched content is 5 seconds or less in duration.