1. Log onto Facebook Business Manager and click on "More Tools" in the dropdown menu on the left hand side
2. From that list, click on "Events Manager."
3. Now, if you do not have a Pixel set up, you will need to create a connect a data source to create one. If you do have one set up, skip to step 8.
4. Click Connect a Data Source and Select Web
5. Next, select Facebook Pixel
6. Next, you'll need to name your pixel and click continue.
7. Close the pop-up menu and visit the Settings tab to find the Event Setup section. Turn on "Track Events Automatically Without Code"
8. Open Event Setup Tool and type in your Pro Page URL
9. Use the event setup tool to choose with buttons or URLs you would like to track.
10. Return to the Facebook business manager and copy the Pixel ID from the left side of your page.
11. Add your Pixel ID into the following section of your Pro Page Setup Page.
12. Now you will need to set up your catalog. From this page, click the 9 dots above your profile photo to open up the menu.
13. Now, click Catalog Manager.
14. Click the get started button to begin creating your catalog.
15. Click Create a Catalog.
16. Select Ecommerce.
17. Select Upload Product Info and choose your catalog name.
18. Now, use the menu on the left to select Data Sources.
19. Click add items on the right side of the page.
20. Select Bulk Upload.
21. Select Scheduled feed.
22. Visit your Pro Page Set Up page on BeatStars and retrieve your Facebook Catalog Feed URL.
23. Enter the Facebook Catalog Feed URL into the following section.
24. Select Daily updates and add automatic updates.
25. Name your data source.
26. After you complete this step, your catalog will begin to load. If it is successful it will look like this.
27. Lastly, to get your Pixel to track events, you will need to select Events from the menu on the left hand side.
28. Select Connect to Tracking.
29. Toggle tracking on for your Pixel.